SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a number of older threads (dating back to 2003/2004) showing key fobs like this one:

However, I can't seem to find anything like it still for sale. Does anyone know where to get one? Have checked eBay to no avail. I also kind of dig this one, but don't want to spend $20 having it shipped from the UK:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Have you asked SAAB dealer? I saw the one in the lowest photo (move your mind) at SAAB shop as accessorie.Anyway, price for it was something very high so I ordered from ebay.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I bought this guy from Saab Expressions. It's a real simple design with a rubber strap held together with two metal screw-on buttons. It says "Born from Jets" on the strap.

I don't attach the rest of my keys to my Saab key while driving because they scratch up the center console, so I wanted something where I can connect and disconnect them easily.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
monsaab said:
My dealer gave me two when we bought the Saab, however it has the dealer's name on it. Otherwise, how else would you get keys onto the remote?

http://www.saabofmilford.com/
Arrgh! They have the EXACT CAR I WANTED!!! Silver 2007 6-speed with moonroof, cold weather and premium audio! My dealer said he searched the nation and there weren't any! I ended up paying almost as much for a 6-speed with just cold weather.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Getting the top one is easy, you just have to buy your car through the European Delivery Program and they give you one for free! When I got mine they told me that is the only way to get one. They may have been lying to make it more impressive, but I haven't seen them anywhere else.

BW

G

·
I got one of those on top with my EDP as well. They are not very practical though and I doubt the rubber band will hold up over time. The one from monsaab seems like better and stronger design.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was able to get a key fob from Saab Frankfurt on the European delivery program this year. I unfortunately had to see a dealer in Berlin so I also conned one from them. Nice memento. I was recently at a Saab show where I showed my key and they gave me another key fob. The truth is you can use only one key ring at a time. Of course my dealer gave me 2 when I picked up my car when it was setup back in the States.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts