SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I changed my cim module for a new one and now I want to program the module, but when I insert the key it tells me that the key is not acceped...

ISM is brand new

Whats the problem ??

·
Super Moderator
19,494 Posts
You Ecm has to be programmed to the new icm
So...you pull up 4 year old threads to reprimand someone and now you're just spewing incorrect info. Off to a great start. (y)

·
Super Moderator
8,589 Posts
Diggs this thread is less than 7hrs old..
ISM doesn't need programming to anything the,cim on the other hand does..Been a while but can old fobs be programmed to new cim..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What should I do, I want to program my new CIM, but unable to turn the key to on. I try to put my old ism and not work key not accepted again..

Help !!

·
Super Moderator
19,494 Posts
Diggs this thread is less than 7hrs old..
ISM doesn't need programming to anything the,cim on the other hand does..Been a while but can old fobs be programmed to new cim..
talking about the one i closed.

·
Super Moderator
19,494 Posts
What should I do, I want to program my new CIM, but unable to turn the key to on. I try to put my old ism and not work key not accepted again..

Help !!
What key? Old keys can't be used on new CIM.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New CIM, old key yes. I have 2 keys but same things happen with sid said key not accepted... I can not program cim because i have tu put key to the on position before add security acces

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Brand new CIM will accept old keys.
You need to have all keys, TECH2 and security access.
You can force key to move with TECH2.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I have tech 2, all keys, and security access.
How I can force tech 2 to turn the key ??

My battery car is falling flat is it possible that it no longer recognizes the keys I only want to program the cim. Can I remove the keys with the tech and maybe start over?

If i order brand new key did you think i will able to program new cim. The only thing that blocks me is that I am unable to turn the key to on to do the programming

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Same thing happen with another battery.

If i hold 3 spring on the switch it suppose to turn or not ? (check picture ?)
IMG_20200216_092810.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts