SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so i bought stuff for a aftermarket intake but decided not to cut anything YET.

Im looking for a K&N drop in filter for my 2007 saab 9-3 2.0 Pm me if you have one for sale.
If its a good price ill buy it and that saves me a bit and gets yours off your hands.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Probably gonna be alot faster getting one from an automotive store

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably gonna be alot faster getting one from an automotive store
I called all the local stores out here no one has for my car.2 places said they could order one in but would be 10-15 business days and 80$ and the other place said 65$ but i would have to wait till end of july because they can only place special orders every 2 weeks lol.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
The hell. What kind of places are these. Where do you live. No advance autos, autozones, A&As

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The hell. What kind of places are these. Where do you live. No advance autos, autozones, A&As
Winnipeg, manitoba.

we have napa,part source is like advance auto (i think) and then bigger stores like Can tire haha.I made tons of calls with no good luck.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Does Amazon ship to Canada for free or cheap? Just got mine from Amazon for $42 with free 2 day shipping to the US.

·
Super Moderator
9,709 Posts
I have a K&N drop in that I used for about 50 miles that I'm not using. It's yours for $30 plus shipping. Bought it for 50 something.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I have a Maptun drop-in filter that I have used for less than a year and is in great shape. PM me if you are interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts