JZW Stage 5 2009 9-3 Aero Sportcombi XWD 6MT 139K $6000 OBO

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  SaabMick 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Mike

Location - additional details: Ledyard CT

Means of contact: PM or text two 07-441-two4three4

Price: $6000 OBO

Transmission Type (auto/manual): Manual

Mileage (miles/kms): 139K (and climbing at 100 miles per day)

Description: Up for sale is my 1 of 3 (in Carbon Grey metallic) 09 XWD SC 6MT with typical wear for a 10 year old car. It's got some imperfections, but it's been a reliable daily for me, it's just not as economical as I need at this point in time (and it kills me to drive it into the ground like I'm doing).

The Pros: Everything but navigation for options, 19t, 550cc injectors, catless GS downpipe and midpipe, TurboX front brake rotor conversion (rotors and carrier brackets), GS front engine mount inserts, 15mm spacers in front and 25mm spacers in rear, Eeuroparts front lip, Enkei 18" rims with fairly new all season tires, spare OEM wheels with TPMS installed, spare front drivers fender (bought to replace current which as some rust at the bottom - only spot of rust on the car AFAIK). Mobil 1 oil changes for entirety of ownership, brand new pads and rotors all around (2k miles ago).

The Cons: Exhaust could use some tack welds to secure at the joint between midpipe and stock exhaust. Currently I have traction and abs lights on because one of the ABS sensors within the wheel bearing is likely disconnected from the fresh brake job (will investigate), typical coolant reservoir leaking but nothing major, also typical gas gauge malfunction from full-1/2 tank (works fine just above half tank and is reliable). Scratch and cracked 3rd brake light from an altercation with my garage door. Again, this has been a daily driver so it's got typical wear.

Roof rails are in the garage to be re-installed (included in sale), I've got the stock 15t compressor and injectors to be included and can be converted back to stock with a tune (will provide). I've also got a spec mini disk that can be included for an additional price. The current clutch is perfect with no signs of wear - was new when purchased at 68k. New alternator in the last 15k miles, XWD serviced at 115k at Secor Saab in New London.

Hate to see this go to a trade in. If the price is whack for what you're looking to spend, let me know and we can talk. I'm not looking to really make money off this deal, just want it to go to somebody who will appreciate one of the rarest saabs ever built.

Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory): Sorry for the crap pictures, with two kids I just haven't had the time to take better ones or even clean it up. Want to include at least something. I'll provide additional pictures upon request.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey guys- car has been sold. Mods can close the thread. It’s been real, maybe I’ll be back someday. Till then, it’s coil packs or your battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.