1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
28 going on 14

·
Registered
7 Posts
What more did you expect? Not a lot of kids are going to want to drive around a Saab. They would much rather get the wrx. And by your responce it doesn't supprise me that your are young!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dwoodyp_6 said:
What more did you expect? Not a lot of kids are going to want to drive around a Saab. They would much rather get the wrx. And by your responce it doesn't supprise me that your are young!!
lol i was jokin bro calm yoself

·
Registered
28 Posts
HA! I was in the EXACT same situation - even put a deposit down on a G35. I'm definitely happy though. Similar performance, more utility, and about 15 grand cheaper!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lunasin00 said:
Me too....hehehe....I was going to save up more and get a G35...but the deals offered were too good to pass up...
im kinda in ur position, cept i havent made a final decision...i was considering cars upwards of 30k, but this deal seems so good i almost dont wanna pass it up

·
Registered
28 Posts
SpAcEmAn SpLiFF said:
im kinda in ur position, cept i havent made a final decision...i was considering cars upwards of 30k, but this deal seems so good i almost dont wanna pass it up
Yeah..exactly...I think it's cool hearing that guys who wanted a G35, like myself, converted and got the 9-2x because of the deals offered...I'm certainly glad I did, I got it all luxury(somewhat), performance, and space to carry stuff and people around. I also told a friend of mine, who also wants a G35, about the deal and after I let him drive my car he was like dude i need to get one...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts