SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just wanted to drop in and say a big thank you for years of advice and tips that has certainly got me out of trouble and enabled me to continue to learn about Saab cars. A special thanks to particular members Jim Mesthene, Jvanabra, Peva and Mimmi who seem to always jump in with great tips and solutions - I've learnt so much over the years and now have been able to tackle many jobs on Classic Saab's. Although I have been posting my Saab finds and restorations on my old YouTube channel , I recently decided to launch a dedicated Saab channel called The Classic Saab Guy - it comes from the angle of an owners perspective and hobbyist mechanic - it's in its early introductory stages but I'm hoping to develop it. As I say in my videos that I could only do what I do by standing on the shoulders of giants - with many of those giants being her
Many thanks to all have supported and helped me
Troy

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hi
Just wanted to drop in and say a big thank you for years of advice and tips that has certainly got me out of trouble and enabled me to continue to learn about Saab cars. A special thanks to particular members Jim Mesthene, Jvanabra, Peva and Mimmi who seem to always jump in with great tips and solutions - I've learnt so much over the years and now have been able to tackle many jobs on Classic Saab's. Although I have been posting my Saab finds and restorations on my old YouTube channel , I recently decided to launch a dedicated Saab channel called The Classic Saab Guy - it comes from the angle of an owners perspective and hobbyist mechanic - it's in its early introductory stages but I'm hoping to develop it. As I say in my videos that I could only do what I do by standing on the shoulders of giants - with many of those giants being her
Many thanks to all have supported and helped me
Troy
We are fortunate to have this resource to refer to. Facebook groups are great too, but the history behind this site is so valuable. Swedespeed7 and Diggs are members worth thanking as well for sharing their wisdom over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
The thing that makes this (and other similar communities) great is the spirit and enthusiasm of all the participants. These places thrive when there are people looking for information and other people interested in sharing it, and the teams switch up all the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts