SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put the Tranny mount from GS on Monday, as well as the Rear ARB....wow, what a difference. The mount has helped with engine "mis-shifts" under higher RPM's but has given minimal increased vibration, and only at low rpm's...no difference at higher rpms.

The rear ARB is...wow, what a difference!!! Even my friend who has been in the car 3 times noticed the difference. Body bend and roll has reduced DRASTICALLY and is WELL worth it.

Get these two mods...$240 shipped.

Sno

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Glad to see you like them too.

Now go get the subframe brace, the steering rack brace, upper strut brace....

... damn this is a long list. I wish I wasn't so addicted to this stuff. ;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
The only thing that sucks about the tranny mount is sometimes part of the dash vibrates just enough to be audable, but only at idle and it isn't that annoying.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I notice the vibrations but it's only on lower rpm's and I'm fine with that... I could always use a massage! Haha

·
Banned
736 Posts
i have both the tranny and the engine mount, when its cold you feel it but after a few miles its not to bad.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't mind the vibes at all. I have a dodge neon with 4 solid mounts, MUCH bigger cams (8/8 vs 14/12) on stock compression running a bit rich so at idle, I swear things were about to fall off! I mean, that was a car that would please even the most veteran of hookers!!!:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts