SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And took it for a drive from Stamford, CT to Boston. What an amazing car! With the turbo, the 175 HP is plenty of power and the ride is amazingly smooth. I haven't driven too many cars in my life, but this is definately the best car i've ever driven/ridden in. I am more happy with my purchase than I ever expected!

I'll post some pics of it as soon as I can. I got the nocturne blue metalic with a red and tan pinstripe down the side, and the ARC wheels (dealer was awesome for doing that, they had them on a service car, and he threw them on for free). Anyways, just wanted to say saabs rock! Be talkin with ya'll soon :)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Wow, a wheel upgrade for free?!?! Please tell the name of this dealer.

I too was impressed with how good the "base" engine felt. Not too shabby :cheesy:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stromer, The Dealer is Saab of Westport, salesmans name is Chris Tienken. They had a loaner car that was a linear with the arc wheels (came to the dealer before the car even came out). So i asked if he minded switching them, and they did. :) He threw them in along with the pinstripes. Guess it helped that my dad is buying a new Arc Convertible from the same guy :)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
sweet.....we need pics......most definitely...

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts