SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have been searching for one and found one in the UK. :cheesy: How rare are these?
Quite common here. Was standard fitment in the T8 Anniversary models, and also a common accessory upgrade.
I've had well into double figures of these.

Dan.

·
Registered
529 Posts
You have to get all the woody bits too

and then a whaletail, and a set of Super Aeros or Incas if you have an older 900.

Post a pic of yours

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No woody bits for me. I would love to have a whale tail I have a set of super incas but they off the car.

·
Registered
529 Posts
louvres are plastic Autoplas I think, and not as nice as the metal ones but you have to put up with what you have sometimes

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sold one years ago

Can't remember exactly what I got for it but I think it was around $165. Loved the wheel but didn't have a car it fit at the time. I don't believe in hoarding rare parts for sometime down the road when I might have a car they will work on. I prefer to set them free and make some money at the same time. Sometimes it bites me though as I would love to have that wheel back on my current ride.

Your new wheel and interior look amazing. To the best of my knowledge we didn't get the seats with the suede inserts here in the states. Love them! No wood glove box door or ashtray either. Are those genuine SAAB or aftermarket?

Here's a shot of mine from a while back.

·
Registered
529 Posts
wood is handmade, non Saab, but hey it is real burr walnut over original Saab bits so same as factory option in my opinion

extra bit added now and door fabric re-applied with fleece backing for extra comfort

·
Registered
279 Posts
What else do you think I need

Thinking of sunroof deflector, maybe wooden gear knob?
I feel like wooden gear knob should come first, would really pull the walnut interior together. I personally do not care much for the wind deflector, but that's just my own humble opinion =P.

Ps I am picking up the metal SAAB cut out louvers this upcoming weekend! I am soooo excited.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts