SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup.

Been talking to Andrew from Maptun USA for the past few days and have finally landed the cash on Stage 4 ECU and Turbocharger. The exhaust is on it's way from Taliaferro, and a Simota Aeroform II from PFS. Also debating on buying all the Samco hosing as well.

Honestly, I can't wait. It's going to be great. And if you remember I drag race all the time during season down in Richmond, VA - so i'll be able to get you guys some good numbers. Also debating on upgrading to stage 5 later in the year (I've wiped out my funds for now!)

Should have pictures and all that good stuff hopefully this coming week!!!!

Very excited!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Definitely upgrade your hoses and what are you doing for suspension? You're good to need some 15 inch wheels with some good rubber on them with the power you're going to put down. Get yourself a set of light 15's with some Hoosiers and have at it.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have eibach springs and koni dampers so suspension is pretty set. otherwise i have also ordered a new pair of sport slotted rotors for the front and back. otherwise im not going to get new wheels, ill stick with the stock 16's and get some really nice tires. dont mean to put down pfs but i cant buy the samco turbo and coolant set when shipping is close to 100 dollars. right now this is the only thing stopping me.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
find a samco dealer in the us. i had a quote from one to get me the 9000 kit for quite cheap.

although since boost doesnt get into the coolant system there is no real need to upgrade the hoses.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, I suppose you're right, there really isn't a need to replace all of the coolant hosing. However they do offer the Turbo piping, so i'm sure i'll pick that up pretty soon. Out of the Samco US dealers I could only find one dealer that sells the turbo hosing, and at the price they are offering, it would be cheaper to buy and ship from overseas.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
hm thats odd, i cant remember who it was but i definetly found 1 or 2 retailers who could save me a ton of money over the pfs prices.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
285hp and 400nm of torque. Should be good fun. I just want that new turbo more then anything!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts