SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellas, I just picked up a 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T yesterday and sure enough the front right marker went out on my way back. Just my luck.

I have no idea how to replace the front marker, so guidance would be extremely helpful, any takers?

P.S sorry for those of you that THOUGHT this might be something interesting.

Thanks,
BennyBooch

·
Registered
922 Posts
Now is the time to invest $20 into a DVD based service manual, they are floating around ebay.

I have been under the car with my laptop several times, great instructions, replaced foglight.

·
Registered
248 Posts
nice work Jon V

you are very helpful and you could have said search etc but you pointed him In the right direction,,I applaud your helpfulness...and thanks for the help on my key fob again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I tried the search but so many things were associated with the "side marker" search term that the results weird very helpful. Thanks a lot for the diagram, one more question. What type of bulb goes into the side marker? At Autozone they said it is a 2825? is this correct?

Thanks again and sorry for the silly questions... not very car savvy. I owned a jeep wrangler for 7 years hah

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
2825 is the Sylvania number for the same bulb...... you've got to poke around here and learn stuff about your car. Read the How to's an FAQ,,, TheTech Help Section too,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts