SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of the work I know its not the greatest but I think it looks better than the black at least!!!

G

·

It looks wonky, :confused: Are you gonna do the bottom to match aswell ?

Picture of "cosmic" (Chris's baby)

Da waggon bus, I have done the lower centre now. :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I couldn't get it straight because the piece I got was too small!! I think I will do the bottom at some point in the near future. Finn thank you for posting that!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seren, good to hear from ya where ya been havent seen ya post for a few days, working hard I bet!!! I am curious to see your bottom grill!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wanted to tell you all how cool everyone is in here!! I guess the maturity level is different with Saab drivers compared to Maxima drivers. Man were some people rude on Maxima.org!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
LOL :lol: The funny thing is that many of us here, and I can be wrong ofcourse, are college students, 20 something year olds and aspiring 30 year olds with lots of cash :lol: But yeah, we are all a friendly bunch :D

Here is my baby. Dont mind the dirt, it was november 2004 and too cold to wash her myself :( I dont know if you can see the lower grille too well. I thought I had better lighting...sorry!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks great seren I love dark colors but like you said a pain to keep them clean!!! Have a good night all I'm going to tap my wife's cheeks!!! LOL

·
Registered
636 Posts
First of all... Finn, what the hell is "wonky"??? :eek:

Secondly, definetely do the bottom part as well, so it matches

Third of all, i dont think most of us are college students. i am, but i think we are pretty rare. if im not mistaken, our wonderful moderaters are all pushin 40. :eek:

Guys, if I'm wrong about the age, I apologize. If you are offended, I give you permission to ban me...

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Can confirm "us" moderators are old farts.....but we'll whupp your *** in a race.
(on a private track of course, we don't ever street race do we fellas?). Its strange in the UK most 9-5 owners are over 30/35 but a lot of US owners are still pimply youths who think Curt Cobain was a messiah. ;) (he wasn't he was a dick)

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
The grille looks awesome, nice job :cool:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Kermit said:
Can confirm "us" moderators are old farts.....but we'll whupp your *** in a race.
(on a private track of course, we don't ever street race do we fellas?). Its strange in the UK most 9-5 owners are over 30/35 but a lot of US owners are still pimply youths who think Curt Cobain was a messiah. ;) (he wasn't he was a dick)
Haha. I agree that all three of you would whoop most of us. I don't think Cobain was a messiah by the way. ;) Nirvana was pretty bad *** though...

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Finn said:
Your only as old as the woman you feel :D
In that case............I cant remember how old I am...................;oops: ;oops: ;oops:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts