SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just drove the car through Great Smoky Mountains and through Gatlinburg, TN. In a word the Arc with the V8 was excellent. Handled the winding mountain roads with ease with 5 people in the car. My parents were very impressed with the smooth ride. Got about 20-22 mpg on the freeway with cruise on and with the A/C on all the time. Quite happy with the performance of this vehicle.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
how was the interior fit and finish? i've heard the seats aren't bolstered enough. and how was visibility?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seats are OK. I will be the first to admit that they could be a bit nicer. Visibility was very good. The handling was what impressed me most especially on the steep winding roads.

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
Hmmm ... that's great!

You can rent a 9-7x, but not a Saab car!:roll:

Seriously, I think it's great they are using them for rentals ... a lot more people will have a chance to drive one ... and from that, may consider buying one!

I'll have to keep this in mind the next time I need a rental.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i know enterprise rents saabs, ive rented a 9-3 vert and a 9-5 last year.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Doc,

Really glad that you are enjoying the 9-7x. Hope that it is eveything that you had hoped it would be. With your DVD player AND the sunroof, you have a rather rare unit I would suspect.

Enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts