SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and the wife took a weekend break to Wales (snowdonia) and it was amazing!! Lovely place to visit!

Anyway, the Aero was a beast, it ate up the country roads with ease and i even got away from a Scooby that was trying hard to catch me at about 90mph, i got a good few car lengths on him! Even my wife was impressed!!

The car would have benefited from stiffer suspension and a short shift gear lever i think. The brakes didnt fade once despite many repeated 90mph to 20mph or so hard braking stints.

And I can feel the 'learning mode' now too, if you floor it a few times it seems to feel more lively, if you drive off boost and sensibly, it settles down and doesnt boost so much. I got 32 mpg overall. And no oil burnt, in fact oil is still golden after 2000 miles since changed in July this year.

Im still smiling, i really really enjoyed driving this car on empty fast roads! Oh and I got the car stuck in the mud in a field we parked in to see Wales' tallest waterfall - a tractor had to tow me out!!;oops:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Sounds excellent!

Did you take any pictures?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took a few on our phones but i our digital camera played up! There was an amazing lake in Bala...im going to try and get pics off phones now!:cheesy: I want more power! And i wished i had 4 wheel drive when i got stuck in the mud!:cheesy:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant figure out how to post the pics - the attachment bit keeps freezing when uploading:x

But im still smiling - i cant get them roads out of my head!!:cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
If you want to email them to me I can host them for you???

PM me your email address if you want me to ;)

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Look cool pics :cool:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Another now that photobucket has woken up :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts