SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have new baby 9k CSE 2.3t any tips and tricks ???

Work just fine but to slow for my 1993 CD :evil:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
What's the mileage? Various things to look out for but first tip is change the oil and filter and check that the cooling system has good quality antifreeze that is compatible with alloy heads/iron blocks.

David.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Nice looking car. Does it have a moon roof? Can't make out from the pictures. Also I didn't see the SAAB and model designations in the rear. Why?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yaofeng said:
Nice looking car. Does it have a moon roof? Can't make out from the pictures. Also I didn't see the SAAB and model designations in the rear. Why?
It is a Phantom car , the "willagers" in our country drive only BMW,Merc and all that "****".But when i came with my beast on the reacway they are all pist of:cheesy: . Moon roof no thanks.

R

·
0 Posts
Looks like a really nice car Joev.

Change the oil and filter regularly, check engine mounts fairly regularly and don't boot it too hard in first gear. Wait until you are in second to floor it.

You shouldn't have too many problems at all! :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
You don't need a catalyst in Croatia then, lucky you, what size wheels are those and do they have a locking centre cap like the Saab ones ?, nice motor :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes we need but who cares 30€ resolve all :cheesy:

Rims are 17" and they have central locking cap

What you mean about motor ???

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Very nice car in great condition - well done. Regular synthetic oil changes and general maintenance is really all that's required.
Though can I add I prefer the original wheels..........

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice 9000CSE in Zagreb, gotta take a look...

I'll flying into Zagreb in a September for a couple of nights before heading to Vukovar to visit my grandparents old house and some of my fathers old friends for childhood. I'll send you an email before and maybe we can talk SAAB for a bit. I also have a 1997 CSE Auto in Illinois(USA) and love it and have never seen any in my past visit to Zagreb.

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Tidy looking car Joey, I noticed that there's no 'turbo' badge on the front grille, has it been removed? usually the LPT [light pressure turbo] cars have this ommited is yours a full turbo or light? [both capable anyway IMHO]

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I have the incredible urge to add the caption, "Just say 'NO' to back pressure."

Car looks awesome!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Neither does mine. Although I don't know if its because someone nicked it at some point and stuck it on his bike. There's probably a turbo powered bmx somewhere!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
U r welcome

dagmando said:
I'll flying into Zagreb in a September for a couple of nights before heading to Vukovar to visit my grandparents old house and some of my fathers old friends for childhood. I'll send you an email before and maybe we can talk SAAB for a bit. I also have a 1997 CSE Auto in Illinois(USA) and love it and have never seen any in my past visit to Zagreb.
I'l be glad to meat you .

Just send mi some information about your arive .
My mobile is +38598712908

Sorry for my bad eanglish.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts