SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, First of all i did search for similar problems but couldnt find anything,

I own a 2004 (54) 9-3 Convertible Aero with about 70k miles

Been suffering window issues for some time. drivers door module switch started to play up, would never lower passenger window to begin with only would close it, and open all other windows. till last week it decided to give up. so i finally booked it into concept saab - sutton coldfield which hooked it up to the diagnostic machine and flashed the module and updated the firmware. with no luck it didnt work, so the sorced a new door module from the coventry workshop, once recieved same say. that door module would not program to my car, so they have had to order a new one from the manufactures. -still waiting for that to arrive.

after they connected my car up to diagnostic Im experiencing a new symtom all of a sudden, bit of a coincidence dont you think?

the new problem is the SID started to display "please wait..." and was stuck, and i expericed juddering on accerlation anywhere between 30-70mph and ive noticed its when the rev niddle hits about 2.5k rev. if i leave to judder to long the engine light flashes and then goes off if a ease off. the car seems to drive smoothly if im new accerlating

does any one have any ideas? could it be electronic or mechanical?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Thanks for the Info,

Some One else said it could be spark plugs or Boost Solnoid?

Is every one convinced them remapping the ecu is un related? I have noticed it only tends to happen when i get close to the turbo warning zone?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.