SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a very good condition 3" JT downpipe & full exhaust system for a CS 9000 removed from a car I bought for conversion into a track car. Just before I purchased the track car I had bought a Abbott Racing 3” s/s downpipe and race cat, so this is surplus to my track car project.

JT system was bought in 2009 and was run on a working car less than 12 months in part of 2009-2010, lots of motorway and track miles, 10k use with almost no rust at all. Taking up garage floor indoors off the car for the last 15 months and I need the space. I have the receipt and install instructions, as well as the car. Here is when it was new:

http://www.uksaabs.co.uk/UKS/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=44329&hilit=ryan

Video clip of this JT system on car with no cat:

I have had much interest in the downpipe, so I am going to invite offers until the 27th of June for the following two lots:

Lot 1 is JT 3” downpipe with Lambda and wide-band fittings, brand new high-flow Magnaflow 3” stainless cat spec for 6.2L V8, option of stainless steel adaptor pipe for 3” to OEM flange. Collection from Bromley or posted using courier of your choice; specify collection or post when you pm me.

Lot 2 is a JT 3” cat-back complete system. This was installed by Cambridge Saab and they used a lot of exhaust sealant on it, did not want to come apart, currently in the pieces shown, collection would be best. Lots of heat will release it, but I did not want to damage it. New exhaust clamps are suggested even though it is very tightly connected. The over the rear axle straight section on the tail pipe side has been shortened 25mm to facilitate removal. The cut I made is perfectly straight, and should not interfere with the look or fit of the back box and rear chrome pipe. Please specify if you are going to collect this, or wish to arrange shipping.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wide band sensor fitting; note, the wide-band sensor is NOT included in this sale.

Optional adapter pipe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts