SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
that sounds like a logical JL price. about the cost of a good deck. i cant wait, i already have everything i need aside from new 6.5's. I CANT WAIT!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
So this will integrate and work with the optical system? I always thought that was the biggest of our problems, but I could be wrong. I don't get where this fits besides it recalibrating factory set x overs (wich is very important but...) then what?.. we are able to easily intergrate aftermarket amps with a full sound spectrum?

It sounds great as is and reasonable if only $350, but I think I missing the full potential of what it means.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How would the Cleansweep be wired into the Saab 9-3SS when each pair of speakers seems to be driven from a different place or has different low/high pass filtering applied, e.g some driven by amp2, some by amp1, some by the head unit, etc.? I guess it's not the simple installation task that would be possible on many other cars?

·
Registered
895 Posts
guys, all these questions youre asking are answered thoroughly on the JL website. its in your best interest to read it if youre thinking about buying it anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts