SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "concept" for what is now Facebook was developed by the Soviets during the height of the cold war. I say "concept" because there was no platform to launch it to all of America. The USSR wanted to create something that would slow down the US economy to a crawl and dumb down as much of the population as possible. In comes Vladimir Putin. He was a Colonel in the KGB prior to becoming President of Russia. He sees the internet and cell phone craze in the United States and has an epiphany. Putin dusts of the old Commie playbook and there it is right in front of him. Operation Cesspool.

So far it has affected and slowed economic growth, although not as much as those Commie bastards wanted. It has done this through the art of distraction, so while someone is supposed to be working they are instead trading pictures of cute kittens found on the internet and playing games on Facebook as well.

As for stupefying 75% of the American population, I believe that has worked as planned. Making "friends" with people you haven't seen in 50 years or don't even know for that matter. If some paranoid conspiracy is disguised as news it becomes "viral". Everyone believes it then they slow the country down regurgitating that "news" to everyone that they are "friends" with on Facebook. It slows down the entire internet, if not the entire planet. That is just one example of the American IQ being chipped away at little by little.

I just can't figure out Zuckerman. Sleeper Agent, money, or did they somehow get the idea to him in bits and pieces therefore making Zuckerman think he invented it?

Well there you have it. Facebook is actually a time bomb invented by the Commies to take down America bit by bit. Facebook = Operation Cesspool.

Well played Putin, well played. Once a Commie always a Commie.

Time for me to go. I can't tell if the neighborhood is full of leaf blowers or black helicopters. If I never post again you know what happened.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Where was this revelation two days ago when I was explaining to people why I've never signed up for social media???

P.S. It doesn't matter whether it's leaf blowers or helicopters. They're still watching you.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it is a good thing that you didn't sign up right? Now you have further ammunition to explain your decision.

I didn't have the full scoop two days ago. I have been researching this ever since I re-broke my elbow necessitating new surgery 5 weeks after the original break. 1st break at end of August, broke it again in September (unknowingly) and 2nd surgery 10/2. It is now a workers comp case. Home for over a month now with a few more weeks to go. Maybe I have too much time on my hands? I don't think so.

Let me know if you want me to explain the origins of Saran Wrap. Quite the story there too! It also involves the USSR specifically the KGB. Another Commie Cold War plan.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, okay Nordic Machine since you asked I'll explain the Saran Wrap, or better yet the plastic wrap since that is not trademarked. Of course invented by the Soviets during the cold war for their space program. I am not sure of the specific reason though.

I'll ask this first, have you ever used plastic wrap to cover a meal or leftovers? If you can even tear it off the roll properly, what does it stick to? Right - only itself or your hands. After five minutes of fooling around with it and probably tearing off another sheet or two or even three, you may finally get the meal covered.

So ask yourself, what the hell does this have to do with the Russians? The first and most important objective was to make Americans look stupid. They even showed Soviet produced propaganda films to schoolchildren to show how stupid Americans were. Couldn't even use a piece of plastic properly?

Secondly, of course was money! They set up a few untraceable shell companies and patented the material themselves and finally sold the rights to the makers of Glad Wrap, Saran Wrap, etc. They are probably still collecting royalties to this day odd the backs of hardworking Americans to this day!

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Everyone knows tinfoil hats don't work. Not enough lead. That's why they took the lead out of pencils and paint, so people couldn't make functional tin foil hats.

Step 1: Flouride in the toothpaste so they can see you from space

Step 2: Take the lead out of everything so they can see you from space

Step 3: Put leafblowers everywhere so people look for helicopters when actually they are watching from space

This is all very well documented!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
JV knows the deal. It almost sounds like he was "probed analy" by the aliens. Not my call though. The only thing I have ever heard about was eye and brain probes. You will have to ask JV what they actually did to him. Whatever happened, he's back and a hero or sure! Thanks JV,

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Don't brush your teeth, buy the foil from garage sales in retirement communities, and you'll be safe. It's working great for me - 100% probe free!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's right. I have always felt there is nothing wrong with a healthy dose of paranoia. Keeps you safe and aware.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts