SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know about how much a used td04 from a 98 9000 should cost. I found one at a scrap yard with under 60K on it for $300 bucks. is that reasonable for a used td04? they claim it has very little shaft play if any and it has under 60K on it but who knows. I was thinking of getting it then having it rebuilt to an 18T. Does anyone know a good place to send it out too for the rebuild? thanks.

Zac.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Saabrunner05 said:
does anyone know about how much a used td04 from a 98 9000 should cost. I found one at a scrap yard with under 60K on it for $300 bucks. is that reasonable for a used td04? they claim it has very little shaft play if any and it has under 60K on it but who knows. I was thinking of getting it then having it rebuilt to an 18T. Does anyone know a good place to send it out too for the rebuild? thanks.

Zac.
That doesn't sound too high, but make sure you check the shaft play your self before you buy it. Also it's not to hard to rebuild it your self if you got some time, but other wise gpopshop.com does good work (and have quality parts, I rebuilt my turbo and ordered a kit from them) and can do upgrades as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts