SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure what it is called auto climate control or auto A/C, but I would like to turn it off, is there a way to do it. I have searched through the option in my display but did not see an option to turn it off, it bothers me whenever I start the car and the A/C and or the fan goes full blown.

Hope someone have the answer.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
You can turn off the ACC by repeatedly pressing the "fan speed lower" button until it goes off. It should remember what you last set it to when you next start the car.

·
Registered
89 Posts
In addition to the previous post, you can set the A/C off by default and the fan speed low in the customize menu.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sbl said:
You can turn off the ACC by repeatedly pressing the "fan speed lower" button until it goes off. It should remember what you last set it to when you next start the car.
It doesn't work, I've tried it.

you can set the A/C off by default and the fan speed low in the customize menu.Today 11:21 AM

Did it, but the fan still blows.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Highnndry said:
It doesn't work, I've tried it.

you can set the A/C off by default and the fan speed low in the customize menu.Today 11:21 AM

Did it, but the fan still blows.
Well you did set the fan speed to low. You still need to press the fan - button to turn the fan off.

·
Super Moderator
20,361 Posts
ACC=Automatic Climate Control
AC=Air Conditioning

AC can be set to manual in the SID so it does't come on everytime you start.

ACC cannot be set to off when you start. There is some specified amount of time before it reverts back to default (a few hours?). Saab quirk. If anyone knows how to defeat this (changing fan speed in the SID doesn't work) let me know.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
learn to live with it. Ive had three dealers look at it (the last one is a pathetic excuse for service dealership) and it just does what it wants. Learn to turn the middle knob all the way to the left and hit the center button on the right knob

:evil:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ya kinda figured that. But thought I would see if anyone had figured it out.

Thanks,
Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts