SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And is it worth saving?

There is a 9000 that has been dumped, and has ran out of tax end of Feb. I'm thinking of phoning the council as it's the same year as mine and would hopefully share a few parts. Does it have DI (Hope so) and what other bits could I use? If anyone has a 9000 like this and wants parts specifically, I am hoping to find out which scrappy it's going to, or if there is enough, and they want to give it to me for next to nothing, I might get the car and part it out some how...

Specification for Saab 9000 VIN: YS3CD45P6R1027539
Model year 1994
Model series Not specified in 1994 VIN: CD/CDE
Body style 4-door CD
Airbags Not specified
Engine B204S (2.0l light-pressure turbo, balance shafts, no intercooler)
Transmission 5-speed manual
Built at Line A, Trollhattan, Sweden

Info source www.saab9000.com
No Leather - and is in quite poor condition on the outside... but the engine is probably fine.

Photos to follow soon...

R

·
0 Posts
Blimey mate!

If it's free then it's got to be worth having - even if you only get a working turbo off it!

It should have a DI being a 1994. I have a 1996 2.0 CDE LPT so I'll have some bits and pieces that readily fail.

Do it mate, and keep us informed! :cheesy:

R

·
0 Posts
I wasn't thinking of him using the charger personally, rather putting bits and bobs on the classifieds here or on eBay etc.

Always hard to find turbo's and various items for Saab's.

And since I've just bought a TPS from my local dealer, some good second hand parts will be most welcome! LOL!

£73.03 it was!!!!! :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts