SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I can someone pass their thoughts on this I have a 2.0 Tdo4 that is tuned

with Abbott stage 1
Now i have red injectors to put in and Abbott said they can re flash the ecu to match the injectors and turbo will this give me a noticable performance inrease or should i wait for exaust gonna cost £200:confused:

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
If you are gonna get the exhaust from Abbott as well i'd be inclined to get it all done at the same time. It will probably work out cheaper as well.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Horses for courses really (down to cash),

I would wait until you get the 3" downpipe, sport CAT and 2.5 or 3" CAT back - then get the ECU to match. That way you will have a 'stage 4' that will pull circa 280bhp.

I assume the ECU tune that you describe works with the standard restrictive exhaust? If you did do this you'd only have to pay for another ECU tune when you get your 3". Having said all of this, if funds don't allow for the exhaust at the mo, go for it! Im sure it will be a big improvement on those little green injectors!
P

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
paolo said:
Horses for courses really (down to cash),

I would wait until you get the 3" downpipe, sport CAT and 2.5 or 3" CAT back - then get the ECU to match. That way you will have a 'stage 4' that will pull circa 280bhp.

I assume the ECU tune that you describe works with the standard restrictive exhaust? If you did do this you'd only have to pay for another ECU tune when you get your 3". Having said all of this, if funds don't allow for the exhaust at the mo, go for it! Im sure it will be a big improvement on those little green injectors!
P
Yes Abbott reckoned A minimum of 35hp, could have 2 wait a while for funds to allow exaust dont know if im that patient re map then would be £100 :p
Also with exaust then really should have FMIC etc etc
The list gets longer but the funds increase :cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.