SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Welcome troll,

Give us a bit more info on the car please.

·
Registered
809 Posts
9-5 Trolls are very rare "collectible" cars-it should be stock around 300 hp,with big Garett Gt turbo may be ,external and internal package by Hirsch and big brakes also.If i remember correctly they are produced only for one or two years-1999 and 2000,before Aero models.
Not the mileage,but the ownership could be the problem-check it in dealer service and if it has good service history and is in good condition-take it.:D
It's the same with all older sport cars-nobody bought it to drive it gently,but most of the fans take good care for their toys.
Is it possible to post or link us to some pictures-it's been a long time I've seen 9-5 Troll for last time.:cheesy:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
9-5 troll

this car is 4/2003, combi, auto, driven in Switzerland and tuning made by Hirsch to 280 hp/400Nm. if I decide to buy it, i'll post pictures:)

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but I've never heard of a Troll

·
Registered
809 Posts
There are few models called Troll by different dealers,but the most desirable one is Troll R -by Hirsch of course.
They put bigger turbo,18"Hirsch wheels with big brakes kit,all this d*** expensive shiny gadgets-pedals,dash,steering wheel and seats.
The power is apr 300 Hp and 440 Nm with V max-270kmh.
Over the years I've seen few for sale ,mainly in Switzerland but with that power import tax is 7000 Euro and there is nonsense to pay it.
How should it looks:D:

So if you can check it well and seller can be trusted-go and get it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts