SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Everybody. I hope someone has this answer. My daughter backed into a tree (yah!) and there aren't many liftgates around. On-line I have located two Saab units both for a mere $600 (delivered).
Thank you.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, sir, for your quick reply. You are correct, and I found one in pristine condition for $225. Boy those guys with the $600 price tag saw me coming.

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Try:

LKQ-Advanced Auto Recycling USA-RI (Cumberland) 1-800-447-1034

One listed for $255.18
Stock # $P07001
2005 AERO (w/spoiler)

and another for same price
Stock # $P06880
LINEAR (w/spoiler)

There other one in Webster MA has showing for the same price too
LKQ-Route 16 Used Auto USA-MA(Webster) E-mail 1-800-423-4006

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, that's the site I used. I'm headed for Linder's tomorrow. I am hoping it'll fit in the back of my Peugeot SW8.

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Thanks, that's the site I used. I'm headed for Linder's tomorrow. I am hoping it'll fit in the back of my Peugeot SW8.
Ask for Jesse, good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for you help and interest, Jeff. Unfortunately, I did not deal with Jesse. The part was categorized as damage 000, and I intended to bolt it on. I'll be spending the price of the part at the body shop because of the damage sustained in their yard just in the course of it being stored and moved around by their trained apes.
The salesperson instantly just started giving me a hard time when I pointed out the damage to him. I called him later and left a message asking what he was willing to do to make me a happy customer. He had the "The Answer Is No" man call me back.
I did find a new bumper skin at saabsite for $150.
Linder's is on my official persona non grata list.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have any friends, but I have the old liftgate, in case anyone needs the glass or anything else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts