SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm experiencing intermittent rocking (feels like side to side) when applying pressure to the accelerator. It immediately stops when I take my foot off the gas pedal. What could be the cause of this? I'm slated to replace my front struts and coil springs later in the year. Was wondering if the struts and springs could be causing this, or if there could be another explanation.

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
I doubt it would come out with the engine in place. And even if it did, you'd have a have rough time getting it back in and resealing it. And even if you could do all that, you still gotten get the head off and the oil pan off. By that point, you'd have saved hours by pulling the engine out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt it would come out with the engine in place. And even if it did, you'd have a have rough time getting it back in and resealing it. And even if you could do all that, you still gotten get the head off and the oil pan off. By that point, you'd have saved hours by pulling the engine out.
I already have the head off. That's how I discovered that the timing cover had a crack in it. I pulled the oil pan last year, so I see no reason to do it again.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts