SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last year or so I my left front door lock will not always unlock when using the remote. My remote is programmed to unlock the front door only after one lick. After multiple clicks all doors will open (but not the front left during the problem)The problem is intermittent, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Same problem if I want to lock the car. I also have had this issue only 2 or 3 times with my left back door. I would think there is nothing wrong with the motor operating the lock as it will work from time to time. After very humid weather (or after rain) it pretty much always does work. Is there a relay or capacitor in the door or somewhere else that might be acting up? Grounding issue?

Any suggestions welcome

·
Registered
68 Posts
For the last year or so I my left front door lock will not always unlock when using the remote. My remote is programmed to unlock the front door only after one lick. After multiple clicks all doors will open (but not the front left during the problem)The problem is intermittent, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Same problem if I want to lock the car. I also have had this issue only 2 or 3 times with my left back door. I would think there is nothing wrong with the motor operating the lock as it will work from time to time. After very humid weather (or after rain) it pretty much always does work. Is there a relay or capacitor in the door or somewhere else that might be acting up? Grounding issue?

Any suggestions welcome
I have a similar issue with my '03 9-3. Seems to be pretty common. Here's the thread I started, might have some info that will help you.

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212296

1 - 2 of 2 Posts