SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INTERIOR LIGHTS

Thanks to all that helped me a while back with the fuel filter and changing the oil! Sorry for being an annoying noob. I'm back again with more questions.

I have an issue with the interior overhead lights. They turn on when the door opens, but the switch doesn't work. All the dome lights (all 3 in front and the ones in the rear) don't turn on when I try any of the switches. I'm not sure how to get at the switch, at least for the front one. I can see it when I pop out the acrylic lens covering the lights, but don't know how to remove it.

I'm not even sure that the switch would be the problem, since it's the same problem for all the overhead lights?

WINDOW

The window came off track, and tilts toward to front of the car when I try to roll it up. Is this a relatively easy repair?

·
Premium Member
11,181 Posts
The window repair is pretty easy if it the ubiquitous "failed window roller" seen here:

Go to eeuroparts.com to order (about $4.50 each) and get at least two. (You may decide you want to replace both on the side you are repairing, while you are in there).
Patience is the key - they pop right on if lined up properly. Good luck.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Check your owner's manual for correct operation of the interior lights, they are most complicated...
You may have a stuck closed switch - maybe this can be fixed via disassembly..
The door panel is easy to remove, the windows fairly easy to work on...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts