SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all.:D

Reference: SAAB Vector Sport 1.9 Tdi 150

I have just rejoined the SAAB “club” again after being away for 20 years! My last SAAB was a SAAB 99 Turbo 5 door (1978ish) (only a few were made before the 900 came on the scene.:cheesy:

I eagerly await my new SAAB arriving in May but have two questions.

• What sort of colour is “Charcoal” for the interior? The brochure is no clear on this subject. Is it a very light colour or a dark colour? I thopught I was ordering a dark colour (if not black) but I have noticed a car on the web being sold 2nd hand with a very light interior described as Charcoal. Seems like a silly question really.:eek:
  • I cannot find any details on the dimensions of the wheel / tyres. Only that the wheels are are 17”, 3 spoke double EVO, ALU46. No width is given for wheel or tyre.
Anyone enlighten me? ;oops:

Regards,

Iain Cameron

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Did you even test drive a SS before you ordered it? The grey is on the lighter side.

The Evo wheels are 17x7 with 225/45/17 tires.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks inklejag,

I did drive the car and found it to be very good. I have test driven the new BMW 3, 2.0 SE diesel and was impressed with it but it is so much more expensive and I notice that BMW are cutting cost is some areas so I decided on the SAAB as it had everything that I was looking for at a reasonable cost.

I have opted for full leather and my salesman tells me that the this will mean that the car will have Charcoal leather on most of the trim including the seats apart from the seat bottoms that are in slate grey leather rarher than the standard infill of light coloured cloth.

The booklet I have conforms to what you are saying .. full leather in one colour but that does not appear to be what they are building the car to now. I would still be happy with the full grey or full Charcoal if that turns out to be black.

Iain

1 - 3 of 3 Posts