SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the process of replacing the intercooler hoses. Anyone know where the highlighted hose goes? Throttle body?

- hose on left is the passenger side intercooler hose
- hose on right is drivers side intercooler hose
- small hose connects the bypass hose/valve

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm in the process of replacing the intercooler hoses. Anyone know where the highlighted hose goes? Throttle body?

- hose on left is the passenger side intercooler hose
- hose on right is drivers side intercooler hose
- small hose connects the bypass hose/valve
Is it to go from a metal charge pipe to the throttle body instead of the stock plastic, or for the original metal charge pipes from the 99 9-5s?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looks great! Informative video. I just changed my turbo and thought it would be a huge pain to get a silicone charge hose in there. Seems like you confirmed that. Where did you buy those?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great! Informative video. I just changed my turbo and thought it would be a huge pain to get a silicone charge hose in there. Seems like you confirmed that. Where did you buy those?
It was a pain, but not too bad. The challenge was accessing the clamp screws. I suggest removing the fans to do the turbo hose, and possiblly the passenger side headlight to get better access.

I bought the kit hoses from 'Gplusmotor' on amazon and am not sure of the quality compared to do88se. Eeuro has few additional options as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts