SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That my stock one was ripped in half :roll: . I guess thats what torque does to ya. I've brought up this idea before, but especially now. Why havent we made poly mounts, or even inserts for all the engine mounts? I mean cmon, they do it in hondas and it helps quite a bit.. I know it has to be beneficial to use that actually make power.

Also I'm sure the upper engine mount mod will remedy most of the needing lower poly mounts. But its still an idea.

Kendall

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly dont think it made that big of a difference that I can tell. Shifting is a little better. But then again its 90 degrees outside and my car is moping around today. And extra vibration is noticeable. But very livable.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
If you get it before me mike, let me know how it goes. Due to some unforseen suspension parts, this is going to have to wait a bit. But I'm sold on the part and its coming soon.

As for the upper mount I want more people to do it so that the design to be refined. I heard tweek did it and somehow it broke off during an autocross session. I don't know how this happened, but I don't want it to happen to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts