SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 9-3 Convertible. I see where the European versions of this Saab offer the Phone that takes your SIM card and works through the Infotainment system. This is not offered as an option in the US and I was wondering if there is a way to buy it from Europe and have it installed (and will it would) in the US?

·
Registered
749 Posts
I don't think that the phone is a tripple band one and only works in the European GSM network. Anyway, the phone is not worth the money if you are paying the full SAAB price and I only got it as it was in a package with the NAV and the 13 speakers for 1800 USD.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
gambit526 said:
I have a 2004 9-3 Convertible. I see where the European versions of this Saab offer the Phone that takes your SIM card and works through the Infotainment system. This is not offered as an option in the US and I was wondering if there is a way to buy it from Europe and have it installed (and will it would) in the US?
Technically you could. sombody priced it out, it came out to be about $2000 plus installation....=not worth it, although nice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts