SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody , here are some photos of my car in the actual state ( 90% ) finished the project that i have wanted
, some of you may now the car that i have it since 2009.

Wolfrace Suzuka wheels 4x108 , Pirreli P7 tyres ( 215/40 FRONT ) - ( 225/40 REAR ) , Bi-Xenon kit , Full body respray , Kenwood DNX7200 Navi + dvd , 2 X 9" Monitors in the back , JPL Sound system , All vacuum hoses replaced with silicone ones , Rear Camera + Parking sensors .

Ok so , my VIN is
YS3CD65T7P1026423

My engine is B202R , No Trionic i think ( Has Air Mass Meter )

Can i install this http://shop.speedparts.se/en/prod/90...3-stage-1.html on my car ?
If i can , please tell me how , do i unscrew the plastic under the whipers and get the ECU out and install the chip and that is it ? Or is there something else needed to be done.

Second , i want to install a Mitsu TD04 on my car, Is this a hard procedure or a simple one ? Please i need some answers , in romania all the mechanics are ape`s all the work that i have done to the engine , i`ve done it myself. I have been to 10 services with my car and no mechanic had a clue about this car . So i come here for help . Thanks ! Any performance upgrades besides the turbo and the ecu stage 1 information would be nice. Sorry for my bad english . I need a urgent answer. Thanks

P.S. My engine is B202R = 150kw - 204 HP Stock , How many HP whould that chip in the link will give me ?

Please i need an urgent response about that part in the link specified. And some opinions about the car are welcome too ! TNX!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok , 1 down , Thank you for that , but second and most important thing is about that Stage 1 Upgrade , Is that part compatible with my car ? I have sent 5 e-mail`s and no answer from them :( . Anyone ? Please

P.S. That tutorial apply`s to B204 - B234 Engines , Does it apply to B202 too ?

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Stage 1 usually, but maybe not always, refers to Trionic T5 suite or similar tunes.

You might get some help on the C900 forum, and try contacting Ejenner and others who have tuned these cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts