SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone going to show up to import alliance this year? it will be hosted at zmax race way in charlotte NC, any saabs that show up would be amazing. Last year i was the only saab in tennessee and i got lots of props, so it would be cool to seen a couple more show up.

http://importalliance.org/?page_id=19

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
I was going to go when it was rumored to be held in Indianapolis, but I can't make the drive to NC.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
lol not even sure if im still going.
KOP Meet??

i've been trying to figure everything out for this. I'm looking at a 20hr drive with 1,200+ miles (there and back). there are 3 shows going on around my area (not including KOP), so i might be staying up here and save the couple hundred bucks in gas, to put towards the coilovers.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KOP Meet??

i've been trying to figure everything out for this. I'm looking at a 20hr drive with 1,200+ miles (there and back). there are 3 shows going on around my area (not including KOP), so i might be staying up here and save the couple hundred bucks in gas, to put towards the coilovers.
yeah, i wouldn't advise the drive down it is a longgggggggg drive, but like i said im not sure if im going to make it im probably going to be home before it starts, and i might just come up to kop.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Trying to convince the wife to bring both cars to kop, not looking good though

·
Registered
78 Posts
I had to look up KOP to see what it was. King of Prussia, PA. Is this meet twice a year? Relatively new? Gonna be an annual (or more) thing? Looks like it is just kind of starting. Any idea how many will be there this time?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I had to look up KOP to see what it was. King of Prussia, PA. Is this meet twice a year? Relatively new? Gonna be an annual (or more) thing? Looks like it is just kind of starting. Any idea how many will be there this time?
meet thread: http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235592

this will be our 3rd meet. it's pretty much gonna be a 3 times a year thing, Spring, Summer and Fall. that way if people miss spring, they can make summer, if they miss summer that can make the fall one.

1st meet, last october, we had 10 saabs come out. our last meet, the 2nd one and the spring meet, brought out about 17 saabs and 7 volvos (was a "swede theme") and this was during a rainy weekend, so a few people bailed last minute. this time around should bring the best numbers, as of right now on Facebook we have 12 confirmed and 8 maybes, a few volvo guys over on swedespeed are coming out again and then there are the guys on here who may not be part of the FB group.

it's really just to get together and talk saab, take some pictures, trade parts if you need/can find any, and maybe go for a drive after if anyone is up for it. also, the King of Prussia mall is 2 minutes down the road, with over 400 stores and plenty of restaurants, so you can go shopping or grab lunch after and make a day out of it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey, how did the KOP folks get everyone to turn their cars on and off at the same time (headlight flash)? One car seems to have a headlight out and two seem to have ROW enabled.:lol:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Hey, how did the KOP folks get everyone to turn their cars on and off at the same time (headlight flash)? One car seems to have a headlight out and two seem to have ROW enabled.:lol:
haha its just gif, this on is 2 different images made into an animation to look like they are flashing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts