SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Import alliance is hosting in baltimore MD on september the 18th. it will be a HUGE event there will probably be around my guess 1000 to 2000+ cars, and import alliance is a good time.

link to FB: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=265789850101394

Baltimore, Maryland

admission: $10

come out show up, but i suggest you get there early because import alliance events are always packed.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never Been, its just a car show right ?
a really REALLY huge car show the one in nashville had like 2000 people this year i went to it, its a great time you see lots of great cars. Im pretty sure ages ago they did IA bmore but last time 4 hondas got stolen during the show... or atleast that is what i have read.

i was thinking about coming out to this but id prob just ride the train out there........
bring your car or hitch a ride.

oh btw it is mostly jap cars but i have no doubt since h20 isnt that weekend to expect alot of VW and euros to show up.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
meh maybe ill go to this. looking forward to h20 just one more month;ol;
i am looking towards that too, but i might just day trip it with a friend or something i really dont want to dish out money for a room for a packed even thats really only good at night.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha yeahhh unless i can find someone to stay with, the kids i was gonna stay with are douches hahah i dont want to deal with their bs.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn that sucks. I go down with around a dozen people I know so its a like 4 day party haha. we get down thurs for the early bird meet.
i still want to show up maybe i can convince greeny to go he was sposta go anyways ;ol;. i just wanna show off my sexy car hahah hopefully i have my interior wrapped before that weekend :D.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Probably down for this or h2o or something along the lines of a 1 day event.

if you can only go to one do H20. I would try to go down for more than a day thou, or atleast make sure to bring some people i cant really imagine going by myself would be pretty boring.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah its not really a go alone event unless your just day tripping to see the cars, if you spend the night you usually just go drinking with your buddies and sit on the strip watching the cars having pissing matches.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats fine but i think i want to leave early to get a spot and i dont plan on leaving till late because usually everyone comes at 10am thinking they are going to beat everyone and stay all day but then they leave at 12 or 1 like everyone else and there is gonna be a huge traffic jam.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i showed... saw one green og 9-3 with what looked to be merc wheels on it, i showed up later in the day it had realllyyy died down anyways it was alright.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
5 Participants
pacotaco
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing