SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SAAB 1997 SE 900 was identified by Geico as a Taladega. I don't see a chrome piece saying Taladega on the passenger side rear under the taillight. I only have a 900 SE above and the 2.0 Turbo below the rear lights on the passenger side.

VIN # is : YS3DF75N8V7006715 - Other posters say this is a 9-3 NG900 SAAB.

Any hints/suggestions

Old Sarge

·
Registered
131 Posts
Does it have a front lip spoiler? Tan leather interior with Tan leather door inserts? Those are two distinct Talladega features. Aside from those the car will have pretty much all the bells and whistles including Automatic Climate Control, power seats etc. It also has some other cosmetic differences including body colored spoiler and mirror caps and I believe it came standard with 7 spoke BBS wheels.

Oh and I almost forgot, the woodgrain dash insert

·
Registered
83 Posts
My SAAB 1997 SE 900 was identified by Geico as a Taladega. I don't see a chrome piece saying Taladega on the passenger side rear under the taillight. I only have a 900 SE above and the 2.0 Turbo below the rear lights on the passenger side.

VIN # is : YS3DF75N8V7006715 - Other posters say this is a 9-3 NG900 SAAB.

Any hints/suggestions

Old Sarge
hope this helps :)

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
1997 900 turbo conv taladega

Guys, thats my car in Black have it in No Palm beach Fla i am thinking of selling it this winter have no clue what it's worth I am the original owner with 78K miles. Any thoughts?

Tom

·
Registered
12,355 Posts
If you decide to sell it, PM me. I'm always looking for a low mileage, rust free southern car. And I have friends over in Hudson Fl, so I would only need to drive it 5 or 6 hours... Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts