SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won a Trust electronic Boost gauge :)

It's got an electronic boost sender instead of a mechanical sender.
$70

·
Registered
194 Posts
boost gauge

Hey guys I have a 2000 9.5 3.0 turbo and no boost gauge, how hard is it to hook one up? As I am new to Saab's how much boost does she push?

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, the ebayer contacted me and said she tested it and it seemed to be dead... so, no $70 boost gauge :(

·
Registered
905 Posts
Jason,
another member on this forum told me there is no point of installin the boost gauge on the V6 (which I have also) because it boosts to a set pressure of 0.8 psi...so it isnt as fun as on the 4cyl (which is what almost everyone here has!)

I REALLY wanted to do this, but thought it over. I didnt think it was worth the $$$ save ur money and get something better!

·
Registered
636 Posts
serencavalier said:
Jason,
another member on this forum told me there is no point of installin the boost gauge on the V6 (which I have also) because it boosts to a set pressure of 0.8 psi...so it isnt as fun as on the 4cyl (which is what almost everyone here has!)

I REALLY wanted to do this, but thought it over. I didnt think it was worth the $$$ save ur money and get something better!
Hell yes 4cyl!

I believe it was Kermit who on the workshop side of this forum instructed someone to show off their car as much as possible :cheesy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts