SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Was looking for pictures of a 9-3 sport sedan with tinted taillights as I am planning to do that and stumbled upon a response that had a picture of this car (shown below) I noticed that in addition to the tinted taillights and the fog light yellow tinting, there was a piece of metal covering the headlights. I always believed those were called mean eyes or fox eyes (owned a chrysler 300C with them) and I was wondering what are they called and where, if I decide to, can I purchase a set of my own?
Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
20,194 Posts
Eyelid. Red vinyl.

·
Super Moderator
20,194 Posts
All you do is buy vinyl, apply it and cut it how you like it.

First you put down knifeless tape where you want it to end. Apply vinyl, smooth, pull tape.Cut off excess.

Not sure who makes a black metallic that perfectly matches Saabs but any black metallic by 3m or Avery should be close.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Or you can buy ones from the europe that are plastic contour molded, then paint them body color. that's what I did. They are like 20-30 shipped

·
Registered
138 Posts
Or you can buy ones from the europe that are plastic contour molded, then paint them body color. that's what I did. They are like 20-30 shipped
I would do this Eyelids aren't my style personally. These would look better imo. Vinal could be a cheaper option though.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts