SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Or I never should have bought that tube of metal polish. Now I look for more and more metal parts to make nice and shiny. But, lets see where it all started. I was visiting my friend in a local tire shop when I saw this tube of Metal polish. First I tried it on t8's fuel rail:

Then I saw this awful & dirty LH-Jet-box:

Bit of blood, sweat & tears (and a sore arm..) made it look like this:

I'm afraid the next part I find are these:

Thankfully I have whole winter to concentrate on these (my car currently has wrong bolt pattern). I'm already afraid what will the old faithful 900 T8 look like. :) Actually the silver star wheels are this weeks project but they don't have to be as perfect being only my winter wheels.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Saab-Daniel said:
Say WHAT?
Daniel.
"I can has pictures?" is a play on a recent internet fad (called an "internet meme"). Though I think it has since peaked, there has recently been a meme, generally referred to as "lolcats," comprising humorous photos of cats with mispelled phrases and incorrect grammar on them, as if the cats themselves aren't good at writing. One of the first was a cat saying, "I can has cheezburger?":

Another:

http://www.icanhascheezburger.com

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
self-owned. Looks like it was my net filter the whole time. usually it gives me the red X. Not today :roll:

gorper, thanks so much for reminding me about that site. I will now spend the rest of the day laughing.

EDIT:
Gorper, you're forgetting one of the most important internet meme's. When someone has something cool, you could say they "has a best on the net"

·
Registered
801 Posts
IronJoe said:
self-owned. Looks like it was my net filter the whole time. usually it gives me the red X. Not today :roll:

gorper, thanks so much for reminding me about that site. I will now spend the rest of the day laughing.

EDIT:
Gorper, you're forgetting one of the most important internet meme's. When someone has something cool, you could say they "has a best on the net"
"I can has red paint?"

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
this is getting awful close to "lounge" material - could one of you cats :roll: please explain the performance aspect of this thread (post pictures of polished Saab parts) ...

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
SteveTheFolkie said:
this is getting awful close to "lounge" material - could one of you cats :roll: please explain the performance aspect of this thread (post pictures of polished Saab parts) ...
Here's my polished intercooler, before it found itself smeared with every bug from North carolina to Maine.

(old pic, but I felt obliged to appease the Mod gods)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts