SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lastnight I took it upon myself to change the LED in the Seat Heater Switch, instead of buying them for 7 dollar a pop.. I went to radioshack and aquired a **** load of bulbs just in case.. 12V 60mA Microlamps and I started the mission removing the LED, then the film and replacing it with the ones I bought from radioshack when I was done I went to test it out and to my suprise they worked like a charm baby..

Oooh I also replaced the dome light and step lights with green LED frestoons.. from super bright LEDs.com they look so damn cool. and bright.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Yes i would have go agree. You live in Boston US and I live in Ilkeston UK. We will never meet and don't have anything to gain by helping each other but this community is a little gem on the internet.

We help each other save money and also share our enjoyment of our cars.

Top stuff!

Thanks Saab Central!

G

·
What kind of microlamps did you get? It sounds like it's pretty easy to do, no?

3 of mine are burnt out so it's time to do mine as well.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G

·
Awesome, thanks for the links!

Now I just have to find a way to pop out the switch as I have the ventilated seats..

Pop the blank knob next to the switch. If your car has ventilated seats, there would be no blank, and you'll have to figure out another way to pry the switch out.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Wulf said:
Awesome, thanks for the links!

Now I just have to find a way to pop out the switch as I have the ventilated seats..
I always just pried them out with a flathead screwdriver.

Or if you feel like you are going to break something, pull out the ACC unit and push them out from behind.

I do agree about this site though, every other forum I have been to seems much less friendly. Here people will stop what they are doing to help out, pretty cool! :cool:

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
I Agree

djrpowell said:
Yes i would have go agree. You live in Boston US and I live in Ilkeston UK. We will never meet and don't have anything to gain by helping each other but this community is a little gem on the internet.

We help each other save money and also share our enjoyment of our cars.

Top stuff!

Thanks Saab Central!
Right on Brother!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
perfect guys!

That is awsome! I need to do the smae

great site indeed:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts