SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WANT MORE POWER!! what can i do to my car to get more power, better mpg's? i have a 97 900s saab 2.3L non turbo. i know there has to b a few things out there i can tdo to this car.. AND DONT SAY SELL IT lol

well any help will b nice n thanks Chuck

·
Registered
18 Posts
GO-SAAB-GO said:
I WANT MORE POWER!! what can i do to my car to get more power, better mpg's? i have a 97 900s saab 2.3L non turbo. i know there has to b a few things out there i can tdo to this car.. AND DONT SAY SELL IT lol

Big things are happening for Saabs in Wi.Here is the BF! 9000 turbo manifold.We will be offering a similar version for the 9-3/ng900.

We will also be offering alot of other parts as well as custom tuning.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well when are you ganna have one for my car so i can buy one? asap
BF!ChuckB said:
Big things are happening for Saabs in Wi.Here is the BF! 9000 turbo manifold.We will be offering a similar version for the 9-3/ng900.

We will also be offering alot of other parts as well as custom tuning.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
that header will do you zero good on a non turbo.

genuinesaab just designed a 4-1 header for you, but thats about it, other than a simple intake.

·
Registered
18 Posts
saabkid37 said:
that header will do you zero good on a non turbo.

genuinesaab just designed a 4-1 header for you, but thats about it, other than a simple intake.
Ah non turbo ;oops: I would look for a wrecked turbo car to transplant drivelines or just buy a turbo.

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
welllllllll....

A header and a bigger intake will certainly help somewhat -- just as they would with any NA car -- but the cost/benefit ratio will be really, really minimal.....

You might spend $1,000 and be happy to get 10-20 hp, while that money spent on a turbocharged car can yield gains of 50-75 HP....

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
GO-SAAB-GO said:

Turbo conversion kit.

·
Registered
386 Posts
doorcheese said:
bf chuck b

how much are you going to be charging for a ng turbo manifold?

what kindof gains would be expected? :)
What other BIG things are we the wisconsinites too expect? it would be nice to have a local saab tuner!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is there any kind of computer upgrade for the 900s saabs?

Saabrunner05 said:
What other BIG things are we the wisconsinites too expect? it would be nice to have a local saab tuner!

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
GO-SAAB-GO said:
is there any kind of computer upgrade for the 900s saabs?
Please read the sticky posts at the top of the forum about adding power to a non-turbo car.....

Or, a quick search will answer these questions...which have been asked hundreds of times by owners in similar situations....

good luck...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts