SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 94 9000 that the heater has not worked in for about a year. Here's the quick story. I hit some rail-road tracks way to fast and lifted the front tires off the ground. Before hitting the tracks my a/c and heat worked perfectly. After hitting the tracks it only blows whatever the outside temp is, not hot or cold, unless it is hot or cold outside. Since then I have changed the thermostat twice, changed the cabin temp sensor, changed the outside air temp sensor, changed the dash temp sensor, and have changed the digital acc. Still no heat or a/c. I have tried everything I can think of, the flap opens and closes when s ettings are changed. The blower works. The heater core was new. One thing I noticed the last time I was under it was a blue wire that was dangeling in the front. Am I missing anything?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
The dash temp sensor and the cabin air sensor are one and the same. Are they not? So you have thrown all these parts at the car and missed. Throw one more at it, the fan speed control. It is mounted on the blow motor housing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts