SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,228 Posts
Fantastic, Etnoy ! Us Mods discussed this and feel it'd be beneficial to all by making your video into a sticky thread. Thanks again for your effort and dedication ...... much appreciated.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fantastic, Etnoy ! Us Mods discussed this and feel it'd be beneficial to all by making your video into a sticky thread. Thanks again for your effort and dedication ...... much appreciated.
Wow, that's awesome!

I was a bit unsure about posting the video here. I'm new to this specific Saab forum (having only frequented a Swedish equivalent), so I was not sure how the reaction would be to a new account posting nothing but a link would be :)

But that's great! I have started making Saab DIY videos in the last few weeks, perhaps it would be a good thing to publish relevant and useful videos to the forum?

Thanks!

Etnoy

·
Super Moderator
31,228 Posts
Wow, that's awesome!

I was a bit unsure about posting the video here. I'm new to this specific Saab forum (having only frequented a Swedish equivalent), so I was not sure how the reaction would be to a new account posting nothing but a link would be :)

But that's great! I have started making Saab DIY videos in the last few weeks, perhaps it would be a good thing to publish relevant and useful videos to the forum?

Thanks!

Etnoy
Welcome to SC, Etnoy. We are especially elated when members provide tips, hints on DIY things or well, anything else that is informative and useful towards our enjoyment of our favorite cars in the world.

Might I suggest if/when you do post DIY videos next time that you post them in the Report Website Technical Issues forum, that way all the Mods get alerted to your new projects and can review accordingly before deciding to sticky them, and where to (some vids may be common to > 1 model or generation of a model).

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HELLO I HAVE a 2006 9-3 Turbo saab and the transmission is not working properly, I take it to a shop and they want to change the transmission, in this car I can change or verify the transmission oil of the transmission is sealed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts