SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 2nd Saab (9-3 and 9-3ss) and it still gives me a smile everytime I drive it. It's not about the individuality but the comfort of the seat, real life driving responsiveness, design sophistication, safety and reliability, YES, reliability.

Rattles? Who doesn't have it and it is fixable. Even the 'almighty' G35 has that, just as the recent C&D comparison test stated. Reliability? It won't top Lexus, but heck, there are other German vehicles out there with worse reliability (from personal experience). I bought my Saab since new and I haven't been back to the dealer for any problems except for service, and this makes me HAPPY.

Bottomline, I have yet to be convinced by my experience that Saab is a bad car.

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
benotone said:
This is my 2nd Saab (9-3 and 9-3ss) and it still gives me a smile everytime I drive it. It's not about the individuality but the comfort of the seat, real life driving responsiveness, design sophistication, safety and reliability, YES, reliability.
Same for me, 9-3SE and 9-3 SS .. I'll add one thing concerning its design sophistication: I love the discrete but class style. Not flashy, an eyecatcher yes - the wheels first. Discrete, subdued feline.

And my next car will be a SAAB.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to hear ex-bmw owner feeling the same way.

I think the poor reliability is probably a thing of the past for Saab. There are probably other Saab owners out there who weren't as lucky as us, but this doesn't mean all Saabs are p.o.s. All brands have their own dissatified owners, I personally know an ex-Toyota owner who returned the car to Toyota under the lemon law, guess he is probably barking on the Toyota board by now.

Yes, I forgot to mention the sleek and beautiful line on 9-3ss.

No affilation with Saab.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts