SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 9-3 Linear (No HID) takes H7 55w beams for low beam correct?

But I need to make sure first as I've looked on other sites and seens various bulbs reccomended for the 9-3.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You're right it's been asked a million times, but instead of just saying "do a search", it's easier to just say "yes, you are correct!"

·
Registered
91 Posts
BTW, I changed my bulbs to the Osrams superduper blah, blah, blah bulbs, but they barely lasted a year -- all four of them. I changed all of them myself. The first time was a hassle and a half, but I'm used to it now. Since I kept the old bulbs, I just put them back in when the superduper bulbs went out. Once though the "low beam failure" light wouldn't go away, and the new bulb wouldn't light up, so I had to take the car to the dealer. They gave me a new bulb and reset the error message for FREE.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
superjin said:
You're right it's been asked a million times, but instead of just saying "do a search", it's easier to just say "yes, you are correct!"
well i did do a search, and that's where i came up w/ the H7 55w...but i also googled and came across sites saying H4, H3 etc...so i had to be sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts