1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
what is your time?

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Oh com'on it takes a Saab nearly 1/4 mile to really get going, this is where they belong :cool:

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
When you can beat this dude or this dude then come talk to us. K?!?! :roll:
We aren't all about who is the fastest anyway. I think you want the VWVortex forum for that. :cheesy:

·
Registered
642 Posts
or it just blew up on him, all in good fun. just remember even if your car isn't the fastest on here, head over to a honda civic site and blow the doors off of 95% of them. or the SCION WOOOHOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
328 Posts
my car is fast too!

my viggen can do 0-60 in 1.3 seconds....

if i strap a rocket to the back and find a big hill to go down, that sounds about right!!

i get beat off the line all the time, but after 45mph or so i blow their doors off :cheesy:

besides, my car will always be cooler than theirs, even if it's slower. especially in NC where half the people don't even know what KIND of car it is, let alone what it can do... :cool:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
NCviggen said:
i get beat off the line all the time, but after 45mph or so i blow their doors off :cheesy:
This is the story of my life...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Okay, has anyone here ever ran at the track? If so, any numbers? I know these aren't 1/4 mile cars, but it is a pretty well known performance standard. So anyone?

I have not run mine yet, let alone picked mine up, going tomorrow morning! :cheesy:

·
Registered
733 Posts
i rad my 9000 aero with 3 inch turbo back exhaust a few weeks ago but it got rained out. i got one run in before they closed it and couldnt get traction till 80mph!! i ran an 18;oops: but that was with no traction on balled tires. new tires are on it now. i think with a good driver its capible of high 14's. im running my 9-3 with three inch down pipe, saab sport sxhaust, three inch custom intake with k&n cone, mbc+a running 17 lbs (stock ecu, i dont know whats going on must be the high altitude 5280feet) this wensday. ill post results when i get back!

ben

1 - 20 of 23 Posts