SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
You sure took full load of those pic's :cheesy:

But maybe I should give a hint to some that by altering two last numbers you can glance through them.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TuuSaR said:
You sure took full load of those pic's :cheesy:

But maybe I should give a hint to some that by altering two last numbers you can glance through them.
oh crap..thanks for catching that...I posted the wrong link.

I'll fix it now

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Looking good...you might want to consider posting the slide show variant of your pictures as I to modified the last two digits to get at all the pictures. There are a total of 33 images.....various angles....internal/external.

The car looks great.

Paul

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brunp said:
Looking good...you might want to consider posting the slide show variant of your pictures as I to modified the last two digits to get at all the pictures. There are a total of 33 images.....various angles....internal/external.

The car looks great.

Paul
thanks...and it's all fixed now

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yes, you will love the SAAB as I can tell you already do with those great pictures...

Now its time to think about upgrading the stereo to have some serious punch! This will simultaniously drown out and confirm the "spoiled teen" effect to maximum beautiful effect.:cool:

Search the posts here to find out how.......enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrat like the Sweden sticker on the left of your no. plate

Where can u get it ?

Cheers :)

Krg05-9-3 said:
Hey,

I know I dissapeared for a few days...I've been out driving my new car. I like it a lot. The day I picked it up I was a bit dissapointed I wasn't getting a MINI Cooper, but the 9-3SS grows on me every day. I think it's a great car, and it's unique enough to satisfy me.

Here are some pics...enjoy. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the laser red. I'm really glad I chose it, it stands out.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/814293

·
Registered
180 Posts
Spawn said:
Congrat like the Sweden sticker on the left of your no. plate

Where can u get it ?

That's actually the decal from the dealership. It's from Saab Nashua North in Merrimack NH.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Some dude at Saab Nashua North Kept trying to sell me buy-back cars. That place was annoying as hell. My salesman brought over like every manager in the building to convince me to buy one of their prized Buy-Back vehicles. I live in Londonderry.... bought a nice used saab from a subaru dealership in plaistow.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Very nice! Obviously, your 9-3SS has some get up and go; therefore, drive carefully. Becoming involved in an accident or receiving speeding tickets is very expensive on the insurance premiums for a young person like yourself. Do have fun, though. :cheesy:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice whip! I just bought an '05 linear as well in Nocturne Blue Metallic. What an amazing car, I'll get pics up as soon as I clean it. got dirty on the drive to Boston in the rain.

A

·
0 Posts
Nice car! I was thinking about one just like it, except with a Parchment interior. It looks great with the red exterior. :D Your car looks great too.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Spawn said:
Nice, can I have one :cheesy:

I'm going there next week for my "birthday car cleaning" and have my drivers seat taken a look at. (it feels like it's a rockin' a bit) I'll talk to my sales guy to see if i can get you a decal. I'll pm ya with the results.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts