SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a brand new hyperboost valve for my saab 9-5, but the only problem i have is getting the last piece to fit inside that stupid little plastic thing. It is clearly way to big to go in, but the website did say it would fit perfectly fine... what is wrong ? help please:roll:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Can you post any pictures?

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
You can attach pictures with the message you post. They don't need to be hosted.

G

·
Recon you will need to find a reducer pipe, or a peice of rubber pipe that can stretch over both fittings.. Or why not ring up the place you bought it from and ask them, as they said it fits.. :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
SaabBus said:
Just bought a brand new hyperboost valve for my saab 9-5, but the only problem i have is getting the last piece to fit inside that stupid little plastic thing. It is clearly way to big to go in, but the website did say it would fit perfectly fine... what is wrong ? help please:roll:

just heat the plastic delivery pipe with a heat gun and that will give you the elasticity you need to insert the new hyperboost valve. i had to do that when i had the plastic delivery pipe.
dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts