SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY HVAC system first of all only blows hot on my 94 900SE-T. Secondly it makes this annoying loud buzzing sound that stays on even after the car is shut off. It will have stopped by the time I drive later. I haven't timed it to see how long it keeps buzzing but it is long enough to extract groceries and lock the car...
Anybody else have this issue?

Thanks.

·
Registered
12,355 Posts
That's the infamous cabin temperature sensor that's in between the seat heater switches. The fan/motor sometimes get clogged with dust; other times the bearngs need a drop or two of oil. It's easiet to remove if you pull the ACC out first, then disconnect the sensor and remove it through the ACC hole in the dash... Ron

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Wat he said.
That's the infamous cabin temperature sensor that's in between the seat heater switches. The fan/motor sometimes get clogged with dust; other times the bearngs need a drop or two of oil. It's easiet to remove if you pull the ACC out first, then disconnect the sensor and remove it through the ACC hole in the dash... Ron

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Stupid question: How do I pull the ACC out? ;)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I used a very thin flathead and just lightly pried it out, it comes out quite easily.
Thanks. Stupid question: How do I pull the ACC out? ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts