SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale is my HP Tuners Software/Cable.

Its the MPVI as you cannot transfer the software to another person but if you want to program your self this would most likely be a great value. I am not too sure of the specifics and how it would work but you can use the cable/software to scan and run stats of your car at the minimum.

VCM Scanner

The VCM Scanner utility is a fully featured OBDII scanning and diagnostic tool. It also allows viewing of vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) and other vehicle information. Built in VCM controls are also supported.

$310 Shipped Anywhere in the USA.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

Its the MPVI as you cannot transfer the software to another person but if you want to program your self this would most likely be a great value. I am not too sure of the specifics and how it would work but you can use the cable/software to scan and run stats of your car at the minimum.

How many different versions of HP Tuners software are there and how does this MPVI version compare? What can you not do with MPVI? Can you buy a tune and upload it using this software?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

How many different versions of HP Tuners software are there and how does this MPVI version compare? What can you not do with MPVI? Can you buy a tune and upload it using this software?
Basically according to my research you cannot tune a car I think but you can look at logs running statistics etc

VCM Scanner

The VCM Scanner utility is a fully featured OBDII scanning and diagnostic tool. It also allows viewing of vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) and other vehicle information. Built in VCM controls are also supported.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scratch that, I asked HPTUNERS Directly

Yeah even though you may have not setup an account yet there is still one there sitting dormant just waiting to be setup, from there you can download software updates, purchase additional credits for gm & ford vehicles, etc.

Thanks,
William Henn
HP Tuners LLC.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts